Returns are only accepted under the following terms and conditions:
• Returns are accepted for any defective products or for samples.
• Unfortunately we cannot accept returns of products that have been ordered incorrectly. Please check carefully that the products ordered are the correct item, colour, size and specification for your needs. We can provide samples (please see our Samples Policy) and sizing guides prior to ordering if requested.
• In the unlikely event of any defect or discrepancy, please notify us within two working days of receipt of the products.
• Return the products to us (our physical address) within seven working days of receipt.
• The returned products must be in a condition matching that of which they were shipped and in the case of pre-packaged products, in the same packaging as received (including tags attached to the products).
• Products cannot be returned once they have been customised in any way, including embroidery, sewing, screen printing or any form of decoration, unless they are defective.
• Unfortunately we cannot accept return of products once they have been worn, washed or used. Please check and follow all washing and care instructions on the product label carefully.
• We will reimburse you for reasonable postage in the event that you need to return any defective item.
• In the event that there is a defect with a product that we are responsible for, we will either send you a replacement or give you a full refund (at our discretion).